At the Cremation Society of Greater Cincinnati, we believe cremations are a dignified, practical choice for families of all means. We own and operate Greater Cincinnati’s only privately owned crematorium, a bright, modern facility with a caring, professional staff. This, however, is just the start of the Cremation Society of Greater Cincinnati difference.
- We only provide cremation services for our clients, not outside parties. This assures our clients get our full care and attention.
- Once your loved one is brought to our facility they do not leave our care of the crematory for any reason. We do not outsource to any third party provider.
- Our crematory provides for identification viewing for positive identification. This, combined with the fact that loved one never leaves our care, eliminates the possibility of identification errors.
- Cremation at the Cremation Society of Greater Cincinnati is an environmentally conscious choice. This is becoming an increasingly important factor in the decision process for many families.
- We post a no-cost obituary online on our website and will run a death notice in the newspaper or newspapers of choice if you choose to do so.
- We take care of filing for death notices for you at no extra cost. This is another task we take care of for you in your time of need.
- We will take the extraordinary step of coming to your home to make arrangements at no additional fee. This is another one of our forward-thinking services that are making us the choice of more and more families in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area.
- We will notify the Social Security office on your behalf and go over all of the benefits you are entitled to receive.
- We do not charge sales tax in the State of Kentucky.
- If a loved one served his or her country in the armed forces, we will obtain a veteran’s flag, grave markers, a free veteran’s copy of the death certificate, arrange a free burial in a veterans cemetery and help you apply for all the veteran’s benefits you are entitled to receive.
- Our professional crematory consultants are on call 24-hours a day to answer any questions you might have.
- If you have questions or need assistance with pre-planning a cremation, we are prepared to assist you.
- We can respectfully handle cremations that are cognizant of various ethnic and religious traditions.
If you have any questions about the cremation process or want to ensure cremation is the best choice for you, please feel free to contact us at the Cremation Society of Greater Cincinnati. We are the “Caring Choice”.