- Dear Katie, our family just wanted to say 'thank you'. We appreciate the care you have given us in this unexpected death. We said before, you hold a special position in life of caring for people during loss. Thank you for your kindness and care.
Ron & Family
- The Radel family did the cremation for two of my family members. They were kind, helpful and handled everything with sensitivity and professionalism. I recommend them highly.
- On behalf of my sisters & brother, I would like to 'thank you' for all you had to do to coordinate & arrange our Mother's funeral. We truly appreciate all you did.
- My family wishes to thank you all for everything. We were so pleased with how everything turned out. We highly recommend your services to anyone who asks. You all made a very difficult time much easier than we ever expected.
The Shroyer Family
- Anyone needing funeral services or cremations needs to really check out Fares J. Radel Funeral Home. The care and respect shown to my children and family and him was beyond belief.
- Thank you for all you did to make sure Allan's celebration was as beautiful and perfect as possible. You gave us comfort during this incredibly difficult time and we are so very grateful.
Adryanna & Janessa
- Katie, I wanted to take a moment to thank you for everything you did for us during the death of my mom. You and the staff were so gentle with my dad. Your guidance helped make this time just a little easier. The visitation was beautiful and the DVD is a keepsake. I would truly recommend Fares J. Radel Funeral Home to anyone who asks. Again, thank you for everything. Sincerely,
- Hi Katie, I have been wanting to thank you for all of your help and to tell you how truly pleased my sister and I have been with all your courtesies, services and help. You made a very difficult situation much easier. Thank you again. It was such a pleasure to work with you.
- Dear Chip, Thank you for your guidance and patience with helping us plan the service for my husband. Your insight was invaluable and your facility provided both an inviting and comforting setting for my family and guests. Everything was exactly what we wanted and needed. We couldn’t have asked for anything more. Sincerely and with warm regards,
- Dear Chip, We just wanted to send you this little note to thank you for the beautiful funeral for our mom. We were so very pleased with everything. The flowers were beautiful and Clergyman Becker was wonderful. He knew just what to say not knowing our mother. The entire service was lovely. Thank you for your kindness and friendship. Sincerely,
Terry, Lynn and Dawn
- Dear Chip and Mickey, I wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you for your kindness and attention to detail concerning my beloved mothers memorial service this past Saturday Feb. 8th. Losing our mom was one of the most painful experiences ever for me and my two sisters. We wanted her service to be tasteful and comfortable. It was that and more. The video presentation that you put together from our family pictures was so touching that I couldn’t stop watching it. The buffet area was perfect for the amount of food and drink we needed and the large tables next to the fountain were nice for groups of our huge family to talk, eat, and remember. The area where I gave mom’s eulogy was large enough to accommodate all of our guests. I was very impressed. I cannot thank you enough. Thank you Chip for your warmth. It meant a lot at such a painful time. I will highly recommend your funeral home to all of my family and friends. You put together the perfect sendoff for our beloved mother. Kindest Regards,